Canton Mancan is seeking a maintenance technician for a local apartment community to join our team.
This maintenance technician coordinates with community managers to insure effective, efficient and professional maintenance of our community! This person is focused on customer service and excels in timely fulfilling the requests of our residents!
A strong understanding of preventative maintenance as it relates to real estate is required. A strong knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry and mechanical systems as well as landscaping, concrete and asphalt are necessary. Prior experience in apartment maintenance is preferred.
In this role you will:
Within the limits of corporate policies, approved budgets and owner’s goals you will accomplish the following duties:
• Maintain excellent curb appeal on assigned properties.
• Perform general and emergency maintenance of apartments and common areas.
• Make units ready for new tenants.
• Monthly visual inspection of community for defects, condition of roofs, gutters, downspouts, walkways, parking lot and apartments.
• Review preventative maintenance needs.
• Prepare for on-site inspections when needed.
• Assist with capital improvement plans and capital improvement projects.
• Identify local contractors to be used in the absence of site service technicians.
• Other duties as assigned by the Manager
In this role you will need:
• Must have reliable transportation, personal hand tools, driver's license, strong communication skills, basic computer skills, and be committed to providing excellent customer service.
• Must be available for occasional after-hour and weekend emergencies.
• Position is subject to background screening and periodical drug and alcohol screening.
Benefits: (Eligible after 90 days of employment)
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour BOE
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is hiring!!! Hurry in today before this job is filled! An EXCITING new job is right around the corner for you! Not only will Mancan find you the perfect position, we also over an abundance of benefits. When employed through Mancan you are eligible for paid vacations, holiday pay, 401K and medical coverage that includes vision and dental! Our dedicated staff cannot wait to assist you!
** If you are not registered with us, you will need to apply in-person before we will be able to consider you for this position! **
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 1918 Fulton Rd. NW Canton, OH 44709. We have convenient hours all week long for you to come in and apply! Our standard application time are Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm. If these hours do not work for you please contact your local office at 330-456-7284 so we can accommodate a time that works best for you! IF ANYONE CAN, MANCAN!
#JobsJobsJobs #NowHiring #StarkJobs #DINDI