A company in Beach City is seeking Production Trainees to join their team!
· Able to perform repetitive tasks such as lifting, pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs.
· Visually inspect for any quality defects.
· Ability to read, interpret and follow specification sheets.
· Able to read and interpret a ruler.
· Able to stand, bend, grip and walk as necessary during a 10 hour shift.
· Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety requirements.
· Flexibility to be cross trained in other areas or job duties.
Qualifications: · High School Diploma of GED.
· Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
· Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
· Ability to read and interpret instructions.
· Able to work at a fast pace.
· Able to work any shift. •
*Starting wage is $13.50/hr, with a $1.00 shift differential.
Once hired in, pay would increase to $14.50/hr, with $1.00 shift differential.
$200 cash bonus for perfect attendance in the first 60 days. $20.00 a month for lunch allowance to be used in break room market.**
Since opening our first office in Cuyahoga Falls in 1995, our commitment to both companies and employees has insured our continued growth. We have established a set of core values that guide our actions both personally and professionally.Our goal is to help simplify the recruiting process with a relaxed, friendly approach that makes Employ-Temps Staffing Services stand out from the rest. Our staffing professionals strive to meet your individual needs and help you get the job done!
Employ-Temps Staffing Services is dedicated to remaining a focused leader in North East Ohio with offices in Cuyahoga Falls, North Canton, Medina and Salem. We provide direct hire, temporary, temp-to-hire and payroll services.
This Job Post is Sponsored by Froggerjobs.com