Kent based company looking for an experienced Fabricator to run a plasma table and router. For this job you must have steel toed boots. 1st shift Pay is $14 BOE
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Operate burn table, seamer, brake press, band saw, and other equipment used in the fabrication of tank trailer parts.
• Ability to cross-train on all fab equipment and machinery.
• Ability to prepare and run complex bend setups and forming operations. This includes custom punch/die modification used in combination with other tooling (either standard or custom).
• Complex programming using all features of the press brake including bending at angles, step bends, proper back gauge transfer between steps, delays, etc.
• Must have a full understanding of print reading and geometric tolerances and how they relate to the finished part.
• Thorough understanding of flat pattern layout.
• Must understand and comply with all safety features of the fabrication equipment.
• Must understand and comply with all safety policies of the company.
• Work in an efficient and timely manner.
• Keeps work area clean, including machine surfaces, at all times.
• Any other duties as assigned by your Supervisor.
• Ability to work overtime as required.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE/SKILLS:
• HS Diploma or general equivalency (GED) required.
• 6+ month previous applicable experience preferred.
• Basic knowledge of welding a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to read blueprints and schematics.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly.
• Ability to bend, twist, climb, crawl and stoop repeatedly throughout the day.
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 710 Graham Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221. Please feel free to call us at 330-633-9675 with any questions. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you, or apply online at www.mancan.com/. Industrial, Factory, Warehouse, Clerical, Welding, Administrative, Professional, & skilled jobs available!
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
#industrial #factory #warehouse #clerical #administrative #professional #skilled #Mancan #nowhiring #hiring #temp #temporary #staffing #directhire #temptohire #jobs #work
Check out the BEST JOBS in Summit County!