Material Handler - PPS Work - Solon, OH
Supports all production operations with tow motor specific material handling
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
- Stays informed on the daily production schedule through communication with the department leads and with Production Supervisor
- Must be proficient in SAFE tow motor driving practices
- Able to quickly adapt to new job responsibilities
- Able to anticipate schedule changes in order to keep production moving at all times
- Focus on supporting material requirements for production operations only
- Will not be responsible for inbound / outbound trucks, unless directed by Production Supervisor
- Monitor raw material stock levels, working with Production to keep purchasing informed with reorder points
- Rotate raw material stock
- Keep all the material in the production areas of responsibility organized and looking professional
o Keep all aisles clear by moving obstacles out of the way, reporting any obstacles to the area leads
o Emptying trash
o Banding skids
o Making boxes
o Staging metal coils
o Monitor material quality and organization throughout the shop and report any issues to
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Work for a great Company!
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Tow motor driving experience
- Use of band saws, profilers, rollers and other equipment
- Able to communicate clearly and follow directions
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 50-100 pounds. (Over 50 lbs. with an assist).
- Frequent standing, walking and lifting.
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to read and write and be able to follow directions
- Must be able to read a tape measure since measurement of this product is critical.
- Proficient at basic math.
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 440-914-0090