Immediate Need for CAREER focused Lab Technician!!!
We are seeking a talented laboratory analyst to join our team in a full-time environment. This role performs a variety of moderately complex laboratory tests or protocols based on SOP’s. You would analyze data, interpret results and make detailed observations concerning a particular technique.
Candidates with the following NEED ONLY apply:
- Chemistry Experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related field
- Clean room experience a plus
- TEAM player AND Motivator
- Good work History
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must pass Drug Test
- Clean Record
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
- Perform routine and non-routine tests and analyses using the appropriate technical equipment and instruments
- Receive or collect, as well as process, samples
- Calculate test results, and log and report results using a computer
- Prepare and supervise experiments
- Perform quality control and calibrate equipment if necessary
- Maintain equipment in proper working order and maintain a clean work area
- Practice safe work habits, including complying with all safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations
Qualifications for Lab Analyst
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field preferred
- 1-2 years of experience working in a lab
- Computer skills: knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant computer programs
- Analytical and numerical skills: ability to perform mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) in different units of measurement; ability to use concepts such as fractions, percentages, and ratios
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to write correspondence and reports
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to perform physically demanding work such as moving and lifting equipment, standing for long periods of time, etc.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
We are looking for a qualified individual with a good track record. Someone that is looking for a future with the company and willing to put the time in. You must be a team player. As well as take pride in your work and the product you are producing. This is not just a job, it is a home!
– Highly motivated
– Able to handle multiple functions
– Initiative and independent judgment
Reasons to Apply:
- Job security in a secure industry
- FULL Benefits including: 401K, HEALTH Insurance, Paid holidays, Vacation time
- Room to grow within the company
· TEAM environment
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 440-842-7133