Essential Maintenance Tech/Supervisor for a local condominium building in Naples, FL. Duties include Preventive Maintenance for Air Conditioning, Painting, and Preventive Maintenance, prefer knowledge of pools and pumps, mechanical or plumbing skills, and familiar with fire alarms systems, prefer computer skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include the following:
• Maintains a file system to include logs, inventory and inspection records and prepares reports.
• Schedules and supervises the general maintenance and janitorial
• Operate hand and power tools used in performing maintenance and repair tasks.
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
• Recognize work methods and procedures, which promote a safe working environment for employees and others
• Follow verbal and written instructions.
• Complete monthly inspection reports on all equipment to include, but not be limited too, mechanical, elevators, fire suppression pump and other necessary equipment. The inspection will also include an overview of the exterior condition of the building to include paint, stucco, expansion joints, light fixtures, doors, windows, etc.
• Schedule and meet with vendors to do repairs and maintenance of the building.
• Closely monitor key box, sign out keys to vendors sent by owners, and accompany vendors requested by self (supervisor being only staff member other than the manager permitted in a unit).
• Meet with vendors scheduled to do maintenance on a regular basis i.e. WSA, lawn company, etc.
• Maintain upkeep and maintenance of all exercise equipment.
• Maintain upkeep of all A/C units located in common areas.
• Maintain upkeep of all common area lights and emergency lighting.
• Meets with pool vendor and supervises pool maintenance
• Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor or manage
• maintenance supervisor: 5 year (Preferred)
• Knowledge of Cooling Towers
• Knowledge of motors
• Mechanical knowledge
• HVAC (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
• Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
• High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
• Monday to Friday
• Holidays may be required
• Day shift
• Waiting period may apply
• Only full-time employees eligible
If interested send resume with salary requirements. You may also start your application process at www.mancan.com