Civil Engineer - Naples, FL
Mancan Staffing Temporary Employment Agency is currently looking for a civil engineer The civil engineer performs documentation and tracks documents for reports, verifies all the agreements for invoices and assists the civil engineer in reviewing complaints and resolving problems. The functions of a civil engineer intern consist of preparing maps and plans; visiting sites to ensure proper installation of products, responding to queries of public and other departments in a satisfactory manner and performing the daily duties like issuance of permits and review of applications. In addition, the civil engineer has to perform compilation of data and convert them into plans, make an estimation of the cost of materials and read and interpret technical documents. The candidate should have the knowledge of engineering standards as well as state and local regulations and should be skilled at operating CAD systems and applications.
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET Accredited Institution.
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD/Civil 3D, industry standard computer modeling software and Microsoft Office is desired.
* Must be familiar with engineering techniques and principles related to completing land development civil designs.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly as it pertains to technical report writing.
* Ability to work well both independently and in a team setting.
If interested send resume over for review. You may also apply in person at 3620 Tamiami Trail N. #202, Naples, FL 34103. You may also start the application process online at WWW.MANCAN.COM