Maintenance Technician - PPS - Mentor, OH
We are looking for a customer service-focused maintenance technician that will be titled Building and Grounds Coordinator. This hands-on position will be responsible for day-to-day upkeep and preventative maintenance of the agency’s buildings and grounds here in the Mentor, OH area. Working closely with the Building and Grounds Manager, this person will provide painting, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, some snow removal, landscaping and incidental cleaning.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
More specifically, this maintenance technician role will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the interior and exterior of the buildings.
- Maintaining property and grounds so that it provides functionality, safe, and an appealing appearance to our community.
- Assisting the Safety Officer (Buildings and Grounds Manager) to ensure a safe environment for clients, employees, and visitors.
- Performing maintenance per checklist and updates maintenance database as necessary.
- Being on-call for any emergencies related to the building/grounds such as, but not limited to, heating and air conditioning malfunctions or any evacuation.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Five years’ general maintenance experience preferred
- Certified training or Licensure in one or more of the following trades preferred. HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Solid knowledge and experience in any of the following: HVAC; electrical. mechanical. plumbing
- Must have an acceptable driving record (4 pts. or less), reliable transportation, and carry automobile insurance with minimum liability limits of $100,000/$300,000 and property damage of $50,000
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. periodically.
- Ability to ascend/descend stairs and ladders as necessary.
- Manual dexterity to type on computer keyboard and operate general office equipment, such as phone, fax, and copier.
- Ability to drive (must have valid driver’s license).
Please Submit Resumes To:
FEATURED Job Posted By Froggerjobs.com