Plasma Table Operator - PPSWORK - Cleveland, OH
Responsible for assisting Fab A and learning how to fabricate parts for the production of Tanks, Bracket and Straps. Completes this by using tools, machines, and their own hands.
- Performs work instructions with the exception of set up procedures where required
- Thoroughly inspect first part runs
- Runs parts after job has been bought
- Meets job standard times
- Recognizes production problems
- Increases skills in making minor adjustments
- Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications
- Reads and interprets blueprints
- Cleans, organizes, and maintains the Shop and Shop equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement through training and associate development
- Follows all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of safety equipment and relevant safety procedures.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
Necessary and desirable qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Able to work flexible schedule as needed
- Strong mechanical skills
- Ability to work both independently or within a team
- Must be able to read blueprints and use a measuring tape
- Knowledge of the proper use and care of materials and assigned tools/equipment
- Should have some production background
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of the standard and precision methods of welding and metal fabrication
- Knowledge of metallurgy and heat treatment as they relate to the strength and use of various combinations of flame and metal.
- Ability to read and interpret plans, sketches or technical drawings
- Basic math skills needed
- Education (degree(s) required)
High School diploma or equivalent is required
Associates Degree through a technical school a plus.
•Experience (years of experience required)
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 440-842-7133
FEATURED JOB Posted by Froggerjobs.com