INVENTORY CONTROL – 1st shift – $15.00 – $17.00 an hour.
Do you want to work for a marvelous company where employees stay and is a great place to work!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
•Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
GREAT BENEFITS. HEALTH INSURANCE. 401K. GREAT PLACE TO WORK. PEOPLE STAY.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
* Experience with Inventory Control including:
* Regular cycle counts.
* Tracking & maintaining inventory levels.
* Experience with labeling & stocking all inventory received from manufacturing & vendors.
* Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
* Lift truck or hand truck and tow motor experience.
* Must be proficient in MS Word & Excel to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
* Must be able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
* Must be able to multitask and high attention to detail and problem solving.
* Must have good math skills.
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 330-374-9133
This is a FEATURED JOB Posted by Froggerjobs.com