Looking for a full-time permanent position in manufacturing with paid training, COMPREHENSIVE benefits package, overtime, and opportunity for advancement
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
Sets up overarm to appropriate size and sets up plates on rewinder. Hangs coil on uncoiler. Unloads coil on conveyor line and unloads scrap. Assists operator in maximizing productivity.
* Set up overarm (except oscillators)
* Reads and understands job ticket.
* Loads coil on uncoiler
* Unloads scrap
* Unloads cuts from uncoiler to turnstile
* Cuts bands
* Coordinate necessary material for the job
* Prepare finished coils for packaging
* Basic housekeeping.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Top notch benefits including 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, short and long term Disability, paid holidays, vacation and monthly bonuses available
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
* Manufacturing experience in any area
* Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences and memos.
* Ability to write a correspondence
* Ability to effectively present information one-on-one or in small a group
* Ability to add and subtract 2-digit numbers and multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s
* Perform these operations using units of American money and weights and measurements, volume, and distance.
* High school diploma or GED
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 330-374-9133
Featured Job Posted by Froggerjobs.com