Distribution Clerk - $13/$14hr - Willoughby, OH
Maintains incoming and outgoing deliveries of linen, clean and soiled.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
- Stocks linen carts according to established standard work for distribution to departments.
- Maintains neatly packed linen carts and checks for cleanliness of cart and cover. Ensures solid bottom on cart is dust-free.
- Appropriately stages linen carts for delivery.
- Keeps par levels up to date on department record.
- Enters department allocation counts of linen daily into the linen inventory software.
- Reorders daily linen as inventoried from bulk linens from storeroom and sends request to the linen supplier. Ensures bulk linen is covered at end of shift.
- Notifies supplier of missed or inadequate shipment of linens for immediate resolution.
- Empties the reject linen bags off each linen cart daily into reject bin. Replaces empty reject bag on cart. Reject linens are returned to supplier for credit.
- Stocks the automated linen dispensers in the ED and EMS departments as scheduled.
- Stocks the scrub dispensers in the OR and OB departments as scheduled. Picks up soiled scrubs.
- Maintains soiled linen and scrub pick up; including chute rooms. Ensures doors are closed as required by regulation.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- License/Certification: None
- Experience: Six months experience in stock room preferred. Ability to learn Material Management System.
- Clinical requirements: None
- Required Knowledge/Skills: Ability to stand, walk long hours; ability to communicate product knowledge with linen area users; use of computer; detail oriented; replenishment of daily linen pars.
- Position reports to: Operations Manager of Materials Management
Please Submit Resumes To:
This is a Featured Job Posted by Froggerjobs.com