Grinder (First Shift) - $17 / $20hr - PPS - Painesville, OH
Do you have CNC machine operating experience? Keen attention to detail? Take pride in your work? We have a place you can hone your skills and take your talent to the next level! Make your next career move now!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
- Operate machine tools such as manual and CNC grinders to produce parts.
- Use of hand tools, such as micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job.
- Determine grinding speeds and feed rates, fixturing and grinding wheel to be used.
- Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications.
- Use manual and computer-controlled machinery.
- Write basic programs.
Modify programs in response to problems.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Preferably some PCD grinding experience
- Preferably some knowledge with offsetting G and M codes
- Must have good attention to detail and take pride in work
- Must be mechanically inclined
Must have good attendance
This is a FEATURED JOB POSTED by Froggerjobs.com