Chat Support Advisor - Alexmann - Cleveland, OH
To provide excellent customer service and technical support to our Candidates throughout the recruitment lifecycle via chat and occasionally phone.
- Provide world class support to candidates by responding to inbound chat questions and issues that arise (phone support as needed) through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Achieve all effectiveness and efficiency metrics as agreed with the client (SLA’s)
- Identify trending questions/issues and escalate when necessary
- Create a positive candidate experience through actions and resolution.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as necessary
- Build and maintain strong working relationships between all team members.
- Take accountability for continually refreshing of knowledge on clients, their requirements and candidates’ expectations by sharing experiences with team members
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Proficiency with multiple social media chat platforms such as Facebook messenger, WhatsApp, Google hangouts, etc.
- Professional written communication skills including proper grammer, spelling and attention to detail
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Can-do attitude
- Team work orientated
- Attention to detail and strong process adherence
- Ability to build sustainable relationships and trust with end-users through open and interactive communication
- Ability to identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Ability to work in a structured schedule to support clients (breaks, lunches, etc. need to be scheduled)
- Handle multiple chat conversations at one time often across multiple accounts