Product Manager – Foundries & Forges Products - $70K / $85K - PPS - Massillon, OH
We are a leading manufacturer of products for foundries and forges. As part of our service is to support lifecycle management and production management is to include the entire foundry and forge. We aim to make the users professional life easier and increase performance. Our goal is to make certain our customers are utilizing the highest potential out of our products and collecting feedback to improve our products features.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
Following is a list of responsibilities of the position:
1) Identify issues or potential points of improvement as well as key features that make the difference for a favorable customer decision.
2) Understand customers core needs and help to identify what would be the best product and process from the customer perspective.
3) Ensure that our engineers and developers understand and will deliver the customers’ requests.
4) Support the sales team with demonstrations and answer customer questions regarding the product.
5) Build relationships with all levels of our customers.
6) Keep close contact with customers during the onboarding phase.
7) Provide training internally and to customers on how to use the solutions.
8) Be the first line of support to help key users with questions.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We have a steady work flow and are a long standing business in the community. We offer a full suite of benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 8 paid holidays, vacation and $1 for $1 match on 401K!
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
• Strong math skills, reasoning ability, interpersonal skills and organizational skills
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 330-374-9133
This is a FEATURED JOB POSTED by Froggerjobs.com