Do you enjoy helping others? Do you like to feel you made a difference?
Large Call Center in Mentor is looking for a Experienced Customer Service/ Call Center Rep.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
Processes customer orders and provides support to both internal and external customers by ensuring a consistently high level of professional communication and customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Processes customer orders in a timely and professional manner whether received via phone, fax, or mail by confirming pricing and inventory availability to ensure order accuracy.
2. Processes requests and provides information to internal and external customers regarding equipment service by interpreting and translating service support needs to ensure a consistently high level of customer service.
3. Processes direct ship product orders for non-stock items by ensuring timely placement of purchase orders to vendors.
4. Maintains data integrity regarding customer equipment, preventative maintenance schedules, and engineer assignments. Communicates changes as appropriate.
5. Coordinates customer standing order file to ensure timely release of orders in conjunction with specified delivery schedules and private truck routes.
6. Responds to customer requests (both internal and external) concerning credit or product returns. Initiates customer requests for proof of delivery. Resolves any customer invoicing disputes through the PCR (problem coded receivables) process.
7. Maintains relationship with core customers; anticipating needs and knowing customer specific characteristics. Communicates in a professional and thorough manner with all customers, sales reps, corporate staff, vendors, distribution center staff and freight carriers.
8. Provides support to co-workers as well as other CFT’s (customer focus team) as needed to resolve customer issues and requests. Improves customer service satisfaction by integrating customer issues with internal departments (i.e. Sales, A/R, Sales Support, Purchasing, Distribution, Pricing, etc.) to ensure timely and complete issue resolution.
9. Provides customer service and support to Account Executives.
10. Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
The right candidate will be reliable and accountable.
Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 10am to 7pm.
FEATURED JOB POSTED by Froggerjobs.com