Responsible for filling stores' orders in an accurate, productive and safe manner that is consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
- Earn $19.80 per hour after company provided training
- Incentive based pay
- Weekly pay
Essential Job Functions:
- Select cases up to 100 pounds by yourself with an average weight of 50 pounds per case.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Build pallets up to 6 and half feet tall.
- Work in temperature-controlled environment that ranges from 34 degrees in Produce and 0 to -20 degrees in the Freezer.
- Obtain merchandise from bins/shelves/pick slots.
- Submit order to shipping.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
- Ability to work overtime on a regular basis.
- Familiarity with distribution center terms and processes.
- Ability to meet production standards.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Minimum 18 years of age
Desired Previous Job Experience:
High school education or general education degree (GED) plus one year experience in work or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Paid time off
This is a FEATURED JOB POSTED by Froggerjobs.com