- You will be the glue that keeps the space together, with this comes responsibility!
- This role requires 25-40+ hours/week based on business goals & service needs.
- You'll ensure life in the office is always running smoothly. You'll organize, streamline and coordinate operations and procedures. This includes: ordering snacks, lunches, kegs, and supplies. You will oversee the community kitchen, ensure there’s freshly brewed coffee, fruit water, clean counters, outdoor patio area, etc.
- You'll pay bills and invoices, while also tracking inventory on supplies. You'll be the point-of-contact for facility management, office vendors, and service providers.
- You'll play a hand in everything between ensuring the space is comfortable, clean, and organized for our coworking members and external customers. You will oversee staff in stocking rooms with drinks, snacks, mail service, watering plants, and more.
- You will be the ultimate brand ambassador. You live & breathe our values. It's clear to everyone that you are the point-of-contact for all things around office logistics.
- You will need to be exceptionally organized and manage time well. You're able to handle something on the fly while you managing an already lengthy to-do list.
- You are an operations-minded administrative professional who is energized by the idea of strategic thinking and rolling up your sleeves to get into the nitty-gritty details. You always find creative solutions to complex problems. You are detail-oriented and love a good challenge.
- You have advanced computer skills. You're able to intuitively learn new software quickly and independently, then show others how to use it. You also have experience troubleshooting (or Googling how-tos!) straightforward to mildly complex IT issues.
- We're always looking for people who can bring new perspectives to our teams. We want someone who is 100% themselves and can keep it real.
- You are very adaptable to pivot into a coverage role as needed for management and can work day and evening hours, as well as weekends (if needed).
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
Experience: Retail Management: 1 year min
This is a FEATURED Job Posted by Froggerjobs.com