Kleen Test Products has an immediate opening for a Chemical Blender on 2nd shift at our Strasburg, Ohio location!
What can KTP do for you?
- Develop yourself - Opportunities for rapid growth and advancement
- Stability - We've never had a lay off!
- Respect and teamwork - You are not just a number at KTP; join our team and let us prove it to you!
What to expect as a KTP Compounder?
- Manufacture batches for liquid fill lines per itemized protocols and in specific order.
- Verify pre-weighed materials and ingredients.
- Weigh, measure, and mix liquids, solids, and powders.
- Use scales and thermometers in auditing batches.
- Ensure product and process effectiveness and purity.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area.
See an invitation video from two of our experienced Compounding Department family members!
KTP Compounding invitation Video
What comes next?
- Easy to apply - Less than 5 minutes to complete our online app
- Interview - Meet your future team!
- Quick hire - Start as early as tomorrow!
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED and one to three months of related experience and/or training; 1-2 years of OTC and personal care bulk manufacturing is desired but would consider process oriented manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have basic knowledge of spreadsheets, email, and inventory/manufacturing software programs.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information.
Walk through a grocery, retail or drug store and you’ll find our products in the laundry, home cleaning, personal care and drug sections. Our product platforms include wet wipes, liquid and tube filled products, dryer sheets and other specialized products made from nonwoven fabrics. Since our name is not on the products, people often think of us as a private label manufacturer, but that’s not our business. Our business is developing and manufacturing products for brand owners of all sizes, from small start-ups to the world’s most recognized companies. Kleen Test Products Corporation has been in business since 1944 and we have customer relationships that have spanned decades. Please go to www.kleentest.com to learn more about us.