401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The Operations Quality and Training Manager is responsible for the creation, implementation, and management of quality control and training programs for Record Research, Verification, Client Services, and Product Configuration Teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises training standards for orientation to the fulfillment of background screening, skill development on the processes used to acquire and communicate the information, and technical training on the internal systems used to fulfill and service them.
- Develops training initiatives based on data from quality scores to ensure teams are properly educated on processes.
- Oversees the design and maintenance of a centralized repository for Operations training content
- Works directly with department management and development teams to build enhanced quality review systems and workflows.
- Provides direct leadership and direction to a team quality assurance analysts and trainers.
- Establishes routine collaboration sessions between quality analysts and Operations supervisors around quality trends in order to quickly identify ways to operationalize their improvement.
- Develops and assures maintenance of monitoring process for quality management [i.e., reviewing indicators, accuracy of data collection, reporting consistency, promptness, and identification of opportunities for quality improvement].
- Collects, monitors, and analyzes data to measure the effectiveness of programs and procedures.
- Provides reoccurring reporting with analysis on dispute trends that include cause, reason, and solution.
- Improves product configuration life cycle to ensure cost, TAT, fees, and other settings are regularly updated to meet end user needs.
- Advances system to track product overhead cost, variability, and trends.
- Oversees product research and configurations requests.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience leading at the functional level is required.
- Experience with quality management is required.
- Experience with product cost management is required.
- Experience using CRM and other tools to develop relevant content and information for internal and external use is required.
- Experience developing corporate training is preferred.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred. Salesforce is preferred. Articulate Storyline is preferred.
Education and Experience
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Certifications or licensure: Salesforce certification is preferred. Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: 5 to 7 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: 2 to 5 years is preferred.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Open Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
FEATURED JOB POST by Froggerjobs.com