Industrial Maintenance Technicians $22-$30hr - Solon, OH
Routine and preventive maintenance production equipment.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
- Installation and repair of equipment.
- Building maintenance.
- Fabrication of equipment and functional parts.
- Tool room up keep and parts inventory.
- Routine maintenance on tow motors.
- Assemble/install and or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery and equipment.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Work for a great Company!
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
- 5+ years experience
- Know and understand basic safety and power tools
- Mathematical aptitude
- Electrical aptitude including wiring systems, pumps, motors and knowledge of 110v, 240v, 480v, single and three phase and basic PLC’s
- Knowledge base in building maintenance, carpentry, plumbing and equipment maintenance including pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Ability to lift up to 50-75 lbs
- Ability to operate forklifts
- Able to fabricate metal equipment and functional parts
- Ability to use oxy-acetate torches and welding units including MIG welders
- Ability to read and understand micrometers, tape measures, calipers and other measuring instruments
- Able to multi-task and self-organize
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to communicate and coordinate with others
- Able to install, service and rebuild pumps including fluid, diaphragm, progressive cavity and hydraulic pumps
- Able to install, service and rebuild gear boxes, sprockets, bearings, gears and other energy transferring equipment.
This is a FEATURED JOB POST by Froggerjobs.com