Electrical Project Manager/Estimator – 1st Shift – $60k to $70k+ - North Canton, OH
Strong Bonus Potential Available!! Salary in the 60k to 70k+ range! Company is looking to hire someone who is highly skilled and looking to excel in their career!
What Does This Job Entail?
The Electrical Project Manager/Estimator will be responsible for the overall execution and performance of commercial and/ or industrial projects.
- Work on 5-10 projects at any given time
- The estimating aspect of the job is crucial, and you would be spending a majority of your time preparing bids
- In terms of management of these projects, you would be responsible for the initial start-up and set-up, weekly project meetings, and coordination transitions with other trades involved in the project
- This position will provide overall administrative and technical management from bid preparation through final acceptance of project by client and final completion of project
Reasons to Apply:
Our company offers multiple benefits for our employees:
- Health Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Bonus Potential!!
- 5+ years in Commercial/Industrial Project Management/Estimating
- Experience in Design Layout Plans of Electrical Installations
- Experience and understanding the different sizes of wire, conduit, and codes
- Must have experience in Managing a Project that you initially estimate
- Must have strong communication skills (written and verbal) to communicate and develop relationships
- Must have a high level of negotiation experience and analytical skills.
- Must have worked with Electrical Bidding Software
- Microsoft Office experience
This is a FEATURED Job Posted by Froggerjobs.com