Electrical Maintenance Lead – $27-$30 - Cleveland, OH
PPS - Professional Placement Services - Solon, OH
Immediate Need for Electrical Maintenance Leads!!!
Leadership – Troubleshooting – Motivation
The company is an industry leader in Cleveland Ohio. You would be working in a team environment that promotes growth within the company for qualified individuals.
Immediate Needs – 1st SHIFT – Plenty of OT
- Maintain open communication with the Electrical Department Manager.
- Schedule and complete repairs and installations according to company priorities.
- Install new residential, commercial, and industrial service equipment
- Perform commercial & industrial troubleshooting, repairs, and installations
- Performs accurate daily time sheets
- Maintain and ensure the safe operating condition of assigned equipment and tools according to company policy and OSHA
- Perform skilled electrical maintenance and repair in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
- Supervise Electrical Contractors on large projects as assigned by Electrical Department Manager.
- Professional interaction with internal and external customers
- Follow all company policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Be proficient with National Electrical Codes and OSHA regulations.
- Must be self-motivated and work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Capable of using all electrical testing equipment
- Capable of using all electrical tools
- Must be proficient bending and installing Rigid and EMT conduit
- Motor control experience is a plus
- Must have at least 5 years commercial and industrial electrical experience
- Must have the knowledge and experience to make code compliant and safe repairs and installations
- Ability to work at different heights with necessary safety equipment
- Must be available to be on call
- May be assigned to work various hours and shifts based on business needs
- Requires out of town overnights stays
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing job priorities
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job (prolonged physical exertions, including, standing, lifting, pushing, pulling, squatting, bending, kneeling, climbing, and working in awkward positions).
This is a FEATURED Job Post by Froggerjobs.com