• Assemble, wire & solder circuit boards and small panels according to layout specification
• Clean circuit boards as needed
• Tack solder components to a PCB
• Read assembly prints for assembly instructions
• Completes soldering on time while maintaining a steady flow of work
• Reliably produce quality workmanship consistent with IPC or equivalent standards
• Able to follow written or verbal instructions and provide feedback as how to improve those instructions
• Accuracy and quality is absolutely needed
• Run and crimp wires
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
• Experience reading prints and diagrams
• Integrity, critical thinking, and stellar attendance
• High School Diploma or GED
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Great company to work for; this is truly a home, not just another job. Plenty of room for growth and advancement.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Do you have a good head on your shoulders? Do you like to work with your hands? This is the perfect position for you. We’re looking for good people who are willing to learn our trade and be a part of our company’s most important asset: our team.This
This is a FEATURED JOB POSTED by Froggerjobs.com