What Does This Job Entail?
Well established 100 year old manufacturer looking to hire a Repair Tech with good mechanical skills who can be trained to repair and build large equipment for a specialty market.
- Build and repair large industrial products
- We will train strong mechanical candidates on performing these tasks
- Fit and fabricate by brazing/silver soldering copper to profile to tight tolerance
- Operate overhead cranes, industrial saws, mixers, forklifts, and coil alignment fixtures
- There is occasionally heavy lifting and dirty shop work
Reasons to Apply:
Work in a clean and open work area with other skilled employees working to make quality products. Receive an incredible benefits package in return for your contribution to the company:
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Excellent hourly wage with overtime
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Sick leave
- 3 + years experience in an industrial or mechanical environment
- Must have and use common sense and logic.
- Must have mechanical abilities such as rebuild engines, equipment repair, machinery repair, automotive, mechanical equipment set-up
Please Submit Resumes To:
This is a FREE Job Posted by Froggerjobs.com