We are actively seeking qualified candidates for the role of Weld Automation Operators. We have vacancies for either the traditional two (2) shift operation or a unique opportunity to work a four (4) shift operation.
Summary of essential job functions
- Start and/or operate presses and/welder, monitor their operations and record operational data
- Match and compare production parts with approved 1st piece for visual part defects, such as chipped edges or marred surfaces and sort defective pieces according to types of flaws.
- Complete simple to intermediate mechanical tasks associated with die set-up, breakdown, coil changes. (i.e. turning a wrench, secure coil arms, clean up oil or pushing a broom - If you can lean, you can clean)
- Package metal stampings in the proper container and label according to customer requirements (know your left from your right!)
- Perform simple preventative maintenance.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Authority to stop production in the event unsafe parts or conditions appear.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience operating large industrial equipment is preferred.
- A minimum of six (6) months of continuous employment and/or solid job history. Job hoppers are not welcomed.
- Identified candidates must be able to report to work every day, on time, as scheduled, which may include overtime (daily, weekends and holidays).
- Reliable transportation to & from work.
- Company-paid Short/Long Term Disability
- Prescription safety glasses
- Regularly scheduled pay increases if you can perform the essential job functions with limited/no supervision, as we are seeking self-starters.
Once you have submitted your resume, please follow this link to take our assessment screening test. No resume will be given consideration without a corresponding assessment test.
This is a FEATURED Job Posted by Froggerjobs.com