Do you have a passion for helping customers? Are you known to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We’re looking for you. This Cleveland-based chemical manufacturer is seeking a solutions-minded individual to fill the role of Customer Service Representative. Give us a call today!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
- Obtain customer orders by phone, email, and fax; enter orders into the computer; and distribute copies of orders
- Post and invoice customers
- Provide customers with product or service info, working to generate creative and effective solutions to fulfill their needs
- Proactive problem solving with customer and internal teams
- Troubleshoot customer accounts ensuring order accuracy
- Maintaining current and accurate pricing data
- Complete and distribute technical paperwork with the guidance of the Product and Technical Managers
- Attend daily production meetings
• Work collaboratively with customers and other departments to provide world class service to our customers.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Established business with a commitment to excellence and building strong relationships with their partners. Very competitive pay.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
- 2-3 years customer service experience in a manufacturing / B2B setting
- Ability to read and interpret business documents such as invoices, customer orders, procedure manuals and requisitions
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain current comprehensive knowledge of customers products and services
- Self-starter and proactive problem solver who is adaptable, decisive, and professional
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good computer skills with the ability to function in a windows based computer environment
- Ability to complete data entry with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to organize and ensure complete customer orders are processed
• Ability to analyze situations and anticipate the needs of customers
Please Submit Resumes To: