Read and follow drawings to make and repair molds.
High School Equivalent
Journeyman Machinist or equivalent On-the-Job training.
- Able to set-up and operate various machine shop equipment, (mill, lathe, grinder, CNC Mill, EDM, etc.)
- Able to perform MIg or Tig welding.
- Must be able to read blue prints, mold and die drawings, and part drawings.
- Good math skills required.
- Must have own machinist tools, gauges, etc. required to perform work.
- General maintenance of equipment.
- Perform other duties as requested by Management.
PHYSICAL and OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Good vision, correctable with glasses.
- Stand or sit in one place for several hours.
- Mechanical aptitude with machinery required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Good math and communication skills required.
WAGE, WORK HOURS AND BENEFITS:
- Hourly Wage: $22.59 to $24.30 depending on current skills and experience.
- Starting Date: As soon as possible.
- Shift Assignment: 1st shift, may be required to work during off-shifts as needed.
- Hours: 8 hours per week day, plus week day and weekend overtime as needed.
- Once meeting the qualification periods, the following benefits are available:
This FRWW Job Post is Sponsored by Froggerjobs.com