- Program Lathe or Mill with Fanuc controls
- Read and interpret blue prints with tolerance symbols
- Select proper tooling required to complete any turning, drilling, tapping, reaming, boring, key cutting or any other operations required to complete the machined part to the respective blue print
- Utilize equipment/tooling to hold tolerances as tight as +/-.001"
- Perform own setups
- Solid understanding of machining fundamentals (speeds, feeds, coolants, etc.)
- Possess ability to troubleshoot and resolve common machining problems in a variety of materials (steel, aluminum, titanium, etc.)
- Competency using inspection equipment such as a caliper, micrometers, gage blocks, indicators, and any other available inspection equipment to inspect work for acceptance
- Keep area clean and clutter free for safety
We offer competitive wages along with paid Vacations & Holidays. We also offer insurance supplement and401K.
Call 330-618-9895 to set up aninterview.
THIS FREE JOB POST IS SPONSORED BY FROGGERJOBS.COM