ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Perform simple to routine setups on certain machines.
- Perform complex setups on certain machines and CNC machines.
- Follow the production schedule placed at the machine center.
- Enter production into the production reporting system.
- Inspects materials to verify the product being manufactured is what the customer has ordered.
- Inspect to make sure all products are in good shape and meet the quality standards.
- Spray painting inserts, trim, and boards as needed
- Drive a forklift as needed.
- Other duties assigned and determined to be necessary by Management.
- Must be able to accurately use, read, and record caliper and tape measure measurements.
- The physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by production team members.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to
- stand and walk,
- reach with hands and arms,
- use hands to handle or feel objects or tools,
- stoop, kneel, or crouch,
- slide molding in and out of tubes in lengths of 4’, 8’, 10’, and 12’ increments,
- be able to twist at the waist while moving materials,
- While performing the duties of the job, the team member is regularly required to:
- stack boards from a line to a pallet. The boards can range in size from 4’x 8’ to 5’x 10’ and typically come in ¼”, ¾” and 1” increments. Depending on the size and thickness of the board, it may range in weight from 25# to 100#. Assistance by another team member is required for stacking and moving these boards.
- assist in flipping 4’ x 8’ and 5’ x 10’ boards from front to back. Assistance by another team member is required for stacking and moving these boards.
- push/pull boards from pallets to machine centers and machine centers to pallets.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the team member will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the team member occasionally will work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is typically moderate but hearing protection may be needed as posted.
- The team member must follow established safety guidelines at all times.
This One FREE job Posting is Sponsored by Froggerjobs.com