Offering Excellent Benefit Package and Competitive Wages.
- CNC Machine Operators
- Perform offsets and change tooling on CNC bar machines, milling machinesProduction Machine Turn (Mazak/QuickTurn/Lathes)Includes but not limited to the following: Requires the ability to follow instructions.
- Requires the ability to read blueprints; set up and operate a conventional, numerically controlled, or computer numerically controlled variety of machine tools including but not limited to, mills, lathes and broaches.
- Must also be able to program from drawings, the sequence of the operation, dimensions of the finished work piece, and the proper feeds and speeds.
- lathes. Have knowledge and ability to load programs and perform set-ups of CNC bar machines, milling machines, and lathes during the absence of CNC bar machine operator.
- CNC Bar (Mazak/Mazatrol Controls)
- Set up and operation of lathes to perform machining operations such as turning, facing, threading, boring, and tapping to specifications on production basis.
- This job requires the ability to read blueprints and/or job order for product specifications.
- Inspect or measure machined work pieces for conformance to specifications and shop standards using instruments such as fixed gages, calipers, micrometers, go, no go gages. Also changes worn tooling.
- The position is subject to average supervision and is responsible for the quality and quantity of work produced.
- Blueprint Reading: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Measuring Devices: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Sponsored JOB POSTED by Froggerjobs.com