QualificationsBasic Qualifications :
- Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment including; conveyor systems, pumps, piping, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, drives (belt, chain, and gear), CNC lathes (spindles, linear ways, gibbed box ways, ball-screws and nuts, couplings), CNC machining centers, and industrial robots.
- Repair and maintain machinery and electrical equipment including; motors, variable frequency drives, soft starts, sensors, PLC's, automation (Fanuc, Mazak, etc.), and combustion burners.
- Use a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to track work, enter time, repairs, request parts, and complete work orders.
- production machines and equipment in accordance with diagrams, specifications and operator’s manuals
- Dismantles devices and machines to gain access to and remove defective parts using hoists, hand tools, power tools, and cranes
- Safely operates floor cranes, lift trucks, man lifts as needed to complete assigned tasks.
- Adheres to Barberton safety programs as part of everyday work.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Candidates residing within a 50 miles radius of Barberton, OH will only be considered.
Preferred Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- State issued journeyman card in mechanical, electrical/automation, or electro-mechanical
- Maintenance trade school training
- Knowledge in the following areas
- Welding (MIG and TIG)
- Machine lubrication
- Disassembly/assembly of precision equipment
- Panel building
- Precision maintenance (fasteners, laser alignment, greasing)
- Experience working with industrial robots
- Experience trouble-shooting and repairing CNC machinery to the board level (no board repairs)
- PC literate with experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of two years' experience performing mechanical and electrical maintenance in a manufacturing environment
Sponsored by Froggerjobs.com