The Machine Wireman position is responsible for the assembly of machine control panels and on-board device wiring by interpreting control schematics and layout drawings.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
- Read and interpret electrical control schematics and panel layout drawings.
- Layout control panel backplane devices per design drawings.
- Layout and cut control panel enclosure holes to mount electrical devices.
- Assemble interconnection wiring between control panel electrical devices.
- Label all wiring circuits per electrical control schematics.
- Measure and layout wire-way and conduit runs on machinery for wiring installation.
- Operate conduit cutter, threader and bending equipment.
•Operate industrial fork lift and overhead crane.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We have a steady work flow and are a long standing business in the community. We offer a full suite of benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 8 paid holidays, vacation and $1 for $1 match on 401K!
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
- 3+ years of experience building control panels and the installation of on-board wiring to devices on production machinery.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting electrical control schematics and control panel layout drawings.
- Strong shop math skills and ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Must possess own hand tools and tool box.
- Proven electrical aptitude using a variety of tools and shop equipment.
•Working knowledge of the National Electric Codes and Electrical Workplace Safety
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 330-374-9133