To service and install repair and sell and provide solutions for residential andcommercial garage doors and openers.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
· diagnose problems andprovide a solution that will work for the customers needs
· educate customers on theavailable options and benefits of our product.
· ability to perform onthe spot service.
· demonstrate the abilityto identify and troubleshoot mechanical issues.
· must be able to climband work while on a step ladder.
· provide the highestlevel of customer service.
· able to stain elementsof all weather conditions and perform moderate to heavy physical labor.
· work within a safeenvironment and upon completion of service or installations ensure the job siteis clean and clear of all debris.
· general mechanicalunderstanding.
· maintain a professionalappearance at all times.
· maintain a strongattendance record and work ethic.
· work as part of a team,fast learner and driven action.
· must be able to pass aStandard Drug Test, Criminal Background check and have a clear Driver LicenseRecord.
· flexible hours to meetneeds of customers
· S.diploma, GED required.
· Valid Driver's Licenseand satisfactory driving record
· Satisfactory backgroundcheck results
· Satisfactory drugscreening test results
· Must be able to climband work off of a ladder
· Must be able to liftsignificant weight occasionally
· an extensive trainingprogram for Technician and Sales.
· competitive compensationpackage with earning expectation of $40-65K the first year
· fully stocked trucks,uniforms and safety equipment provided
· we will assist with thepurchase of tools required for the position accepted
· a benefit package,including paid time off and sick days
· ongoing training onnewly introduced and existing equipment
· manager assistance forall questions during the completion of any job
· relocation opportunitiesavailable
This is a FEATURED JOB Posted by Froggerjobs.com