Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Reviews reporting related to the processing of POS sales and returns, transfers, receipts and other inventory transactions. Investigates suspended transactions, errors and inventory variances and enters corrections as needed.
- Assist stores in maintaining accurate Merchandise Piece Counts / Case Counts to maintain an accurate perpetual inventory for proper inventory levels and resupply to better service guests needs. Provides training and assistance to help prevent future errors.
- Collaborates with DC, Loss Prevention, Operations, Accounts Payable personnel and the Regional Inventory Auditors in researching errors for correction. Assists in researching variances identified during and after the physical inventory process to help assure accurate adjustments and financial records.
- Education Required: High School Degree or equivalent. Some College preferred
- Required or Acceptable Job-Related Experience: Inventory Accounting or other Accounting related experience
- Years of Job-Related Experience Required: 3
- Technical/Other Skills Required: Customer Service mindset. Strong written and oral communication skills. Basic to intermediate Excel skills. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to prioritize and multi-task and manage time efficiently.
This JOB is Sponsoredby Froggerjobs.com