Position General Description: The Estimator is responsible for all incoming bids, maintaining bid time scheduling, reviewing, organizing, preparing and distribute RFI's, preparing RFI's and clarifying scope. The estimator is responsible for cultivating relationships with contractors, vendors, and clients. Strong documentation skills, quality focus, and attention to detail is important in this role.
Successful Candidate Must:
- Be professional, well organized, detail orientated.
- Be able to read and understand blueprints and specifications.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Having some construction background or education is a plus.
- Be able to interact in a team environment.
- Be able to facilitate the flow of information to departments within company.
- Have the ability to estimate multiple projects effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to complete duties thoroughly and according to schedules and deadlines.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Health Benefits and Year End Bonuses offered.
- 401K Plan.
- Paid Time Off.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Estimating: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This is a FEATURED Job Posted by Froggerjobs.com