Are you a people-person with a creative side? Are you an avid HGTV fan? Local home improvement supply retailer is looking for the new face of their Mentor location. This energetic and upbeat teammate will serve as the first point of contact for all of our potential customers. You’ll have the opportunity to become an expert at our product and grow in our company along the way!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
– Greeting and assisting customers kindly and efficiently
– Cheerfully answering phones and helping with any questions or concerns
– Monitoring general email inbox and distributing messages to the proper contacts, responding to general inquiries
– Helping customers with their selections
– Putting together invoices and purchase orders for customers (QuickBooks), delivering quotes for materials (will train on quoting and procedures for purchasing/invoicing), tracking inventory as its sold and delivered
– Learning the industry to be more effective in assisting with sales
– Working with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
– Some Saturday and/or evening work is required (will be flexible for your schedule)
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Locally owned, relaxed atmosphere. Our company mascot is a lovable Bernese Mountain Dog.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Our dream candidate is quick and eager to learn, loves to work with people, and has a little bit of initiative. Somebody who’s looking for a “forever home,” with room to grow and express their creative energy. If this sounds like you, give us a shout! We’d love to have you on our team!
Please Submit Resumes To: