Cleveland, Ohio Engineering Firm serving local and national clients from our Cleveland office. We are currently seeking a full time Office Manager to replace a retiring individual. The position includes both bookkeeping and office management roles. General requirements include a positive attitude; strong organizational and time-management skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail; ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- At least 2 years bookkeeping and Quickbooks experience.
- Experience in office administration roles.
- Proficient in Quickbooks software
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable, including deposits and collections
- Process expense reports
- Payroll entry/journal entries and oversight
- Prepare insurance audit information
- Audit and tax liaison to outside accounting firm
- Create custom spreadsheets and reports
Office Management Responsibilities:
- Human resource and employee benefit administration
- 401K administration
- Process state registrations/annual reports and other required certifications
- Client contact and support
- Answering and transferring calls.
- Inventory and order office supplies.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel software
- Coordinate office events and functions
This is a FEATURED Job Post Sponsored by: Froggerjobs.com