Permanent Position with Benefits
Inventory Control: 10 years (Preferred)
Purchasing: 10 years (Required)
Work directly with the onsite Industrial Supply Program Managers and Associates in all matters of MRO Product sourcing and technical support. This is a salaried position plus bonus potential in an office setting. This is a full time,1st shift position with Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage in addition to 401k.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Previous sourcing experience of all MRO type products is a must and is a deal-breaker if you don't have it.
- Knows how and where to find the best sources at the lowest possible cost.
- Very technically strong on all areas of MRO products such as tools, abrasives, pipes, chemicals, valves & fittings, fasteners, cutting tools, electrical products, PPE etc.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Be PC literate including MS Word and Excel.
- Meet vendors - in person and by phone and negotiate new supply programs.
- Excellent negotiation skills are a must.
- Assist customers in researching product needs, sourcing and procurement to fulfill their requirements.
- Multi-task capabilities, strong ability to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Well organized, detail oriented and enjoys being a problem solver.
- Must have no fear in talking to people and companies they do not know.
This is a FEATURED Job Post Sponsored by: Froggerjobs.com