Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
PURPOSE: Responsible for product development, support and other activities related to designing Environmental Systems product designs and specifications. This will involve design control of related technologies and responsibilities for coordinating the release to production.
- Work in Environmental Systems on the design, specification, and documentation of components, assemblies, and products.
- Serve as a team’s mechanical engineer for major development projects or multiple simultaneous projects. Ensure that engineering design activities are coordinated per the development procedure.
- Perform, instruct and supervise testing of new designs.
- Work with Manufacturing and Marketing to improve quality, manufacturability and value of new designs.
- Interact with suppliers, customers, distributors, and sales engineers on an occasional basis.
- Coordinate activities of technical support personnel.
- Work with Supply Management, suppliers, manufacturing and Quality Assurance to ensure manufacturability, reliability and cost effective designs.
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Usually works with minimum supervision, conferring with superior on unusual matters.
- Assignments are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity.
- Has appreciable latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
- BSME degree required with 5 years minimum work experience
- Ability to handle a constantly changing series of priorities
- Air filtration experience required
- Must have demonstrated organizational, design, troubleshooting and project management skills.
- Must have good judgment, be self-motivated and be safety conscious.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with excellent presentation skills with customers, suppliers and peers.
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint; as well as SAP
- Proficient in utilizing CAD for modelling and drafting, Solid Edge preferred.
- Ability to work independently and complete assignments with minimum or no instruction
- Ability to perform well as a team leader or team member and to meet deadlines as required
- Initiative to take ownership of product designs.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult assignments.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Sponsored by: Froggerjobs.com