Bilingual Call Center Representative - Cleveland, Ohio
$12 to $16 Hourly (plus commission)
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
Focussing on the implementation of Health, Life, and Ancillary healthcare products for the individual/family group, Medicare eligible group, and micro group audiences. At our core, we have a team made up of exceptional Customer Solution Associates. These individuals match consumer requests for healthcare quotes to agents licensed in their state; to offer the lowest prices in the consumers geographical area. This is all completed over the phone and in real time! There is no insurance license needed as a Customer Solution Associate because you are not selling the products!
This position gives you the opportunityto earn an industry competitive pay while working for a culturally driven organization. While working you will learn how to master your commutation skills and persuasion techniques to become a highly successful Solution Associate. You can expect paid on-site training in our state-of-the-art facility in Independence, Ohio. This position also opens GROWTH opportunities that allow you to turn your skills into a career.
Top producers can earn $16.00 per hour with incentives!
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must speak Spanish and English fluently.
- High school diploma required
- 1 Year experience with proven success in a customer service/support role.
- 1 Year experience with proven success in a sales role.
- Strong communication skills including verbal and written along with active listening.
- Computer skills including knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (excel, outlook, and word).
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment, be outgoing and have an energetic attitude.
- Receive and manage inbound member and customer support calls while easily directing them to the appropriate departments.
- Handle all Spanish Speaking leads.
- Connect to leads generated internally or from 3rd party vendors and persuasively communicate with them to speak to a licensed professional.
- Maintain average conversion rates on transferring calls to the proper departments.
- Lend support to members and prospective customers when applicable.
- Communicate with management on a regular basis- 2-way feedback & coaching opportunities.
- Engage in proper call handling and etiquette.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
ONE FREE JOB POSTING SPONSORED BY: Froggerjobs.com