About the Job:
Delivery Parts Sales
Acts as an external representative of Fyda Freightliner through the parts department with customers. This includes:
- Focus on being the customer advocate through:
- Parts Delivery
- Parts ordering
- Offering parts alternatives
- Handling warranty, return and core parts
- Relaying service-related issues
- Sharing new or used truck interest
- Prospect new sales opportunities within designate territory
- Attend training seminars
- Perform customer sales calls with vendors
- Support inside sales
- With parts pulling
- Sharing customer information
- Work closely with Outside Parts Sales (OPS)
A high school diploma or equivalent required with basic knowledge of truck/auto components.
- Excellent communication skills and must speak English.
- High school business math.
- Knowledge of and ability to work on a computer.
- General mechanical aptitude.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Specifically:
- Must be able to walk, stand, kneel, crouch, reach and lift.
- Must be able to carry 10 to 50 pounds 70% of the work time; 51 to 90 pounds 20% of the work time; and 100 plus pounds 10% of the work time.
- Operate a Fyda vehicle in safe and responsible manner and in compliance with Fyda policies.
This is a FEATURED Job Posted by Froggerjobs.com