The company currently has an overall sales volume of over $10 Billion, employing in excess of 30,000 individuals throughout 150 locations in the U.S. and worldwide. Currently seeking individuals with high personal and professional standards who will thrive in a fast-paced, goal oriented work environment.
This Company manufacrures investment castings utilizing proprietary technology for use in aerospace and industrial gas turbine engines. Products and systems manufactured in these operations must meet extremely close tolerance limits and adhere to customer specifications. The operations are expanding due to sales volume increase and this provides unique opportunities for career growth and development:
Executes the assigned duties as necessary to support technical issues required to resolve machinery maintenance and other requirements.
- Takes responsibility for application issues and supports the department with technical related skills.
- Reports to management all observed technical issues and problems experienced and perceived action required to resolve these matters.
- Must have a good knowledge of industrial maintenance.
- Must have mechanical background or extensive electrical/electronic background to include PLC’s.
- Must be able to identify and implement improvements in production processes. Improvements may include safety, product quality, increased throughput and equipment reliability.
- Advanced understanding of predictive and preventive maintenance programs.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision. Demonstrate advanced trouble-shooting skills.
- Demonstrate good problem solving skills and at all times promote safety and quality.
- Have a good understanding of plant utilities.
- Work with vendors and contractors to ensure best results.
- Work to obtain the best costs on manufacturing projects.
- Make preliminary sketches, schematics or diagrams for project proposals.
- Use project management techniques to plan and control projects.
- Keep up with latest state-of-the-art through schooling and seminars.
- Maintain a permanent file for each major project.
- Perform other functions as assigned, including compliance with Federal Regulations.
- May assist with training of Technicians.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- BS Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Prefer 2 years of experience in a controls engineering-related field.
- PLC programming of Allen Bradley / Rockwell products.
- PLC 5 SLC 500 Control Logix Processors.
- Some supervisory responsibility. Provide direction for Maintenance technician I’s.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
This job operates in a manufacturing plant environment.
Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
This is a FEATURED Job Posted by Froggerjobs.com