Growing manufacturer looking for a Electrical Maintenance Technician to keep our manufacturing facility in optimum condition!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
The Electrical Maintenance Technician will be responsible for all electrical maintenance in the plant. This will include; troubleshooting and repair of all equipment, preventative maintenance, equipment installs, 480V, PLC’s and AC/DC Drives. You must be able to read both schematics and blueprints.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
– 5-7 years experience in Electrical Maintenance.
– 480volts 3 phase down to control wiring,
– Ability to trouble shoot various PLC’S.
– Motor controls knowledge, both AC / DC
– PLC knowledge of Allen Bradley 500 and/or higher
– Ability to read and understand schematics and blueprints.
– Knowledge and training in Lockout / Tagout.
– Understanding of the national electrical code, and Arc Flash.
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 330-374-9133