We are a full service commercial maintenance company in NE Ohio seeking responsible Sweeper Drivers to join our team.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
Full Time positions are available with PLENTY of Over Time.
No experience is necessary, but clean driving record is a Must.
Duties include: driving sweeper truck for parking lots, hand blowing, handpicking, emptying trash receptacles, general cleaning & maintenance.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
- High school diploma or GED, valid driver’s license with clean driving record for 3 years and must be able to pass drug test and maintain a negative drug screen and have a clean criminal record.
- Training is offered to all employees to maintain our high quality and safety standards
- Ability to read & comprehend simple instructions a plus
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. and sit and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to operate a backpack blower
- Employees will be working outdoors and in all weather conditions and may be exposed to dust, dirt, & loud noises
- All safety equipment will be provided
- OT Available – Mon. to Sun. Full Time
- Night shift available
- Some shifts include working weekends and need to have flexible availability to include overtime
Call to make an appointment for interview 8am-5pm Monday-Friday 440-842-7133
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 440-842-7133