Our Partner in Akron is seeking Electrical Assemblers for their growing facility. For more than 50 years they have been proving that the highest-quality air handling units that deliver the lowest total costs. They believe in quality that lasts – evidenced by their first air handler built in 1964, which is still in operation today, still saving money and still outperforming their competitors.
• Bending conduit using a hand bander ( ½ inch to 2 inch)
• Working with Rigid Pipe (Cut and Thread)
• Ability to use: Tin snips (bull dogs), hammer, electric sheers, tape measure, marker, cordless drill, conduit, pipe threader, saws, miscellaneous air and electric powered hand tools, ladders, conduit bender, pop gun, impact wrenches, vice grips/tongs & snips.
• Assemble all electrical components and wire components
• Assist with electrical layout of units as necessary; read blueprints
• Install pre-fab components inside units (motors, fans, coils and filters)
• Test units for quality assurance
• Clean units
• Other duties as required
• High School diploma or GED
• Minimum 2 years of industrial electrical experience
• Blueprint reading skills
• Knowledge of 3-4 way switches
• Knowledge of Lock Out Tag Out
• Mechanically inclined
• Pre-employment screening required
• Will be tested if interviewed
• First shift Monday thru Friday 6:00am – 3pm
• Increase pay upon hire
• Medical, vision, dental, 401k, vacation after hire
TRN Statement: Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Akron Branch at 330.864.2453
If interested please send a resume to: Akron@trnstaffing.com