Mechanic $12 - RESERVES NETWORK - Cleveland, Ohio
Mechanics needed to work at a Westside of Cleveland premier manufacturing and rebuilding company. There are currently several openings in all departments. This company has been in business for over 40 years and now has grown to be North America's leading supplier of equipment and motor repair services.
- Responsible for the repair of electric motors, disassemble apparatus, and remove armatures, stators, or rotor from housing to prepare motor for final shipment.
- Install pole pieces and field coils per specifications.
- Pack grease in the bearing housing; fit bearing to the armature/rotor shaft.
- Re-assemble motor to the required specifications for fit and clearance using hoist and/or manually.
- Assemble external parts such as couplings, fans, and covers.
- Must be able to use hand tool and be able to test pneumatic tools.
- Overhead crane experience required for this position.
- Must be able to work with no supervision.
- Must be a hands on person capable of working in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to use mechanical tools, electrical test equipment, measuring instruments, and be able to read blue prints.
- Must have braze or soldering experience.
- May require lifting of 50-100lbs.
- Competitive wages
- Hire in review with increase along with annual reviews with potential increase with outstanding performance
- Paid Time Off Days
- Medical, vision, dental (employer pays LARGE portion/employee pays small portion)
- Plus Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life Insurance, & AD&D
- Benefits start first day of hire!
- Plus 401K (Company matches 3% of every pay period, another 3% match at end of year, up to a 6% match a year!
- Promote within: many supervisors/work leaders/managers started out on plant floor
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Lakewood office at 216-475-7700 (East) or 216-227-3600 (West)
If interested please send a resume to: lakewood@TRNstaffing.com