Immediate Need for HARD-Working Warehouse Associate (Material Handler)1st Shift!!!
50+ Hours – Great TEAM – Plenty of OT
The company is an industry leader. The facility is top of the line and we need top of the line people. You would be working in a team environment that promotes growth within the company for qualified individuals.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
As a Forklift Operator, you will be responsible for loading materials from production lines onto trucks and flat beds. Forklift and Tow Motor Operators will move materials within the warehouse to facilitate production, build skids and pallets, and prepare for final shipping. Forklift Operators and Tow Motor Operators will use RF Scanner devices and paper orders for picking orders.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
• Operating forklift and using RF Guns with paper orders to pull material as requested, build pallets and skids for shipping
• Maintaining safety practices at all times while operating the forklift / tow motor
• Relying on experience and sound judgment to accomplish goals
• Performing a variety of tasks
• Working under general supervision
• Operating or cross-training on other warehouse machinery
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 440-842-7133