We are expanding! Local manufacturer of state-of-the-art equipment looking for a Mechanical Assembler.1st shift. Top Notch Benefits.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
The Mechanical Assembler will perform functions such as aligning, mounting, connecting and installing assemblies onto equipment using power tools and hand tools. You will be completing assemblies with a large number of parts. You will be working with very large components and complicated units.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
PHENOMENAL BENEFITS; Medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, life insurance, Short term and long term disability, HSA, Identity theft protection, 12 paid days off, 8 paid holidays, safety shoe allowance, safety glasses provided, 401K & ESOP plus short term incentive bonus.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
* Must have experience in Mechanical Assembly.
* Must be able to fit, align and adjust to very close tolerances and strict inspection requirements.
* Must have experience with visual inspection to meet specified requirements.
* Must be able to read mechanical prints.
* Must have experience with crane and tow motor.
* Must be able to use both power tools such as drills, sockets, saws and hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers and hammers
* Must have experience inputting data for assembly operations.
* Light Machining of parts.
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 330-374-9133