Looking for a home to show off your Screw Machining skills? Looking for 1st shift and not overtime. We have a need due to retirement of one of our employees.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
We are an established Machine Shop looking for a skilled Screw Machinist to set up and operate Brown & Sharp single spindle screw machines.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Our employees don’t leave once they start. Paid very well with bonuses and benefits!
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
* Must have experience with Set up and operation of Screw Machines preferably Brown and Sharp.
* Must hold tolerances of .001 to .0005.
* Must have experience with CAM software preferably ServoCAM. A plus would be to have programming experience.
* Must be able to perform offset and tooling at the equipment. Must be able to read blueprints and make parts to spec.
* Must be able to troubleshoot and diagnose part issues and equipment.
* Must have experience with Mics, pitch mics, calipers, comparators, thread and plug gages. Responsible to look for imperfections such as tool wear, finish and chamfer of parts. Materials used: Brass, Lead free brass, carbon steel, stainless and aluminum.
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 330-374-9133